Granola in a Different Bowl

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Few Thoughts On The Merits Of Using Play To Accomplish Great Things.

A Few Thoughts On The Merits Of Using Play To Accomplish Great Things.

This is just an article I want to remember.
Posted by Kevin at 7:23 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Where in the World

Locations of visitors to this page

About Me

My photo
Kevin
I am a husband, father, teacher, and thinker. Though what I like to do and what I actually do have evolved over the years, especially since having children, I still think of myself as a person with an eye for design, whether that be photography, architecture, art, landscape, or whatever. I value this earth and the people in it. I try to increase my Spanish skills. I want to live in a Latin American country during my summers off of teaching. I love the outdoors. My ideal vacation is camping or backpacking. I love living near wilderness that contains mountains, rivers, lakes, and trees. I miss that where I live now. Anyway, this blog is an opportunity to capture some of life's moments with my family and maybe some day I'll be writing from a town in Mexico.
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Articles Feed - Dwell
    What to See on the Last Day of Dwell on Design New York
    10 years ago
  • At our house . . .
    Well . . .
    12 years ago
  • bakers and astronauts
    Space Hopper Astronauts, Glasgow, 1970
    12 years ago
  • Brain Pickings
    The Bird in You, the World in You, and the Art of Trusting Time: A Ceramics and Serpentine Raffle
    18 hours ago
  • chicken feathers
    summer plans
    11 years ago
  • Curriki's Blog
  • design blog - DesignAddict
  • design mind | business. technology. design.
  • ecoliteracy.org - Education for Sustainability
    Farm to School Innovator Series: Sourcing Locally with Shared Purchasing
    1 week ago
  • Edutopia.org Blogs | Edutopia
  • FreeRangeKids
    Parents of Kids who Get Too Many Bruises May Be Charged with Neglect
    13 years ago
  • IDEO
    Awards: IDEO Wins Fast Company Innovation By Design Award
    9 years ago
  • Improv Everywhere
    Mp3 Experiment 21 – Full Details
    1 month ago
  • INHABITAT
    Temporary Dumpster Rentals for Permit-Restricted Zones and Right-of-Way Areas
    5 months ago
  • let the children play
    Let the Babies Play
    9 years ago
  • LFA: Join The Conversation - Public School Insights
    American Library Association Lists Top 10 Most Challenged Books of 2016
    8 years ago
  • Made by Joel
    Tiny Kitchen & Wood Animals
    1 week ago
  • Mama Nirvana
  • Marla McLean, Atelierista
    Labor of Love
    8 years ago
  • MindShift
    A Leading School Shootings Researcher Says He Was Wrong
    1 day ago
  • Mother Earth News Latest 10 Articles
  • National Geographic ADVENTURE
    Biking the Slow Road from China to Laos – Part 5/5
    10 years ago
  • Playfully Learning
    A Sensory Experience- Herb Playdough
    10 years ago
  • Project Based Homeschooling
    We are enrolling the new PBH Master Class now!
    9 years ago
  • Public Workshop
    Helping A Middle-High School Build A STEM Curriculum + Maker Culture Through Play.
    10 years ago
  • rasberries and rocks
    This crazy world of parenting
    13 years ago
  • Rethinking Schools Blog
    Rep. Barbara Lee Calls for Climate Education in All Schools
    6 years ago
  • Seed Savers Exchange Blog
  • Sierra Social Hub - All
  • TED Blog
    Notes from TED Democracy Philadelphia: Why democracy is worth fighting for
    1 week ago
  • The Clark Family
  • The Country Life of MoJo
    Family Conversation
    11 years ago
  • The Essential Read
  • Tinkering School
  • TreeHugger
    How to take care of your hair this winter
    8 years ago
  • Urban Preschool - Art and Education
    Read.Give.Grow.
    13 years ago
  • Welcome Todd Parr
  • You Won't Be Seeing Us For Awhile...
    Tres Whoops
    13 years ago
  • — The Genius in Children
    Genius in Every Child: Encouraging Character, Curiosity, And Creativity In Children.
    9 years ago

Labels

50 Dangerous Things adventure art Boardman Christmas Dan Savage death design faith food garden Grandpa Harper home maintenance It Gets Better kids life milestones new beginnings psychology today restaurants technology twitter

Blog Archive

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.