Hmmm. Well, it's really cold this time of year. Isn't it? Yeah, um.
So, do I have an exuse for not posting to my blog in forever? Wait, here's the real question. Do I have any reason to post anything on my blog? I know lots of reasons for keeping a blog. Most recently I read how it could possibly get me a job. It could serve as a new way to network and show potential employers that I have something to offer. I'm not sure having made a few posts in the time frame that I have would show employers that I'm the go-getter, competition driven, productive type - so I'll just keep this on the down low. I'll resort to the good 'ol fashion ink-jet printed cover letter and resume with organizations I already know people are in.
until next time ...
2 comments:
Are you out of work?
No, I'm not out of work. Though, on that topic I am lucky that my district is not having to cut staff this year in this economic downturn. Apparently, other school districts are a bit more hard pressed.
Post a Comment