Not that many people will notice or care but I have a new look ... that is, for my blog. I figured out how to download a blogger template, unzip it, and then upload it to my blog. I also figured out how to make a playlist of music with ilike.com. This all came about because I thought I should create a blog for my work even though I know next to nothing about blogging platforms. There is a team of teachers leading the rest of the staff in making our work environment a Professional Learning Community (PLC). I am on that team and I thought we should document the process because I wasn't able to find many people bloggin about their PLC. The blog for my work is http://www.sbeplc.blogspot.com/
Maybe these new things are a result of the new president. :-) I was glued to the TV for at least 3 days (the day before, the day of, and the day after the inaguration). How has President Obama's presidency impacted your life? Are you looking for ways to serve?
1 comment:
Kevin- reading these entries I can hear your voice talking in my head. In terms of our new pres., I'm very excited and hopeful. I don't think that my day to day life has changed, but, oddly enough, the sun did seem to shine a little brighter when he was sworn in. I'm not so angry at our leaders, their war, and their practices. Perhaps it has renewed my faith in our great country - I can stand a little taller, being proud to be American again...a little cheezy, yes, so sorry about being so patriotic..
Post a Comment