Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Farm Cafe


Last Thursday night I went out to dinner with my oldest sister and her significant other. (I was in Portland attending a technology conference for a couple days.) We went to The Farm Cafe and I loved it. I had the best veggie burger I have ever had. I'm pretty sure they didn't pull this out of the freezer and make it look fancy. I'm not sure how to describe it other than it was a thick patty with slices of red pepper on toasted ciabatta bread. Yum! It's my new favorite place to eat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin, I made it to your blog! Cool! I had a nice time with you at the Farm Cafe and an even nicer time at the coast that weekend(which I had no idea I was going to, until I got there).
:-)

Your sister's significant other

Kevin said...

Hey, my sister's significant other, I'm glad to see someone else has read my blog. Yeah, I'm glad you "forgot" about my asking where on the coast you were going. That was funny. Good times, good times ...