This is especially funny because I just created a Twitter account. To be honest, I don't get it. I might have to deactivate it just like I did with Facebook after trying it out for a month. No offense to anyone who finds these "tools" as useful. I think they're ... interesting, or something.
This is a short podcast on NPR by Brian Unger sharing his thoughts about Twitter. Click the link below. That will take you to the main page. Then just click Listen Now for your laugh. Yeah, I will have to get rid of my Twitter account because I totally agree with him!
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=101619832
1 comment:
never heard of twitter . . . i hope i am not out of "the loop" :) ok - haven't listened your podcast link yet, so i'll do that sometime when my eyes aren't trying to close on me!
Post a Comment