Friday, June 12, 2009

JUMP!?

Okay, they say that if you verbalize and tell other people of your goals then you are more likely to accomplish them. Well, while saving for a trip to Puerto Rico or Mexico is still in the back of our minds it is a long ways down the road and therefore has been difficult to put $100 or more away every month.

Here is another goal that is more likely to happen. This is a special year. Kim and I will be celebrating 10 years of marriage. And what better way to celebrate 10 years of happiness and struggle than to jump out of an airplane! AAAHHHH!

Nothing is official, but I would like to go with Skydive Oregon out of Molalla. A group of six would get a $20 discount per person if paid in cash. WHO WANTS TO CELEBRATE!? Goodness gracious, my heart is racing just thinking about it.

1 comment:

jskelly said...

Kevin! I would totally go with you! Name a time and date. . preferably not in the too near future so I can save and I'm there. :) Just kidding. :)