A month or two ago I noticed a little red dot on my little map indicating that a computer in Sweden had made connection with my blog. Presumably there was a person involved and they actually read something. I thought it was kind of cool. For some reason I have always had a place in my heart for Sweden.
Then today I noticed more little red dots on the little map. It looks like a couple hits from the same spot in Mexico, Australia, and Malaysia. I'm not sure what to think of it. How did they get there? I have tried to google my blog in the past and for the life of me could not find it. My blog is open to the world for anyone happens to find it and who wishes to read it. I'd like to think my writing is so wonderful that people are on the edge of their seats waiting for the next post and sharing it with family and friends, who then share it with family and friends, and so on. However, I doubt this is the reason for the recent meager accumulation of red dots from around the world. I know my mom and dad and a few friends read my blog regularly, as shown by the bigger dots. A sibling or two may read it every now and then.
Anyway, even though I don't know who is behind the dots I like to see them pop up. So, for those who read my blog, if you are traveling a fair distance from your regular computer location I want you to find a computer and visit my blog. Maybe you could leave a comment on the most recent post. Something like, "Hello from Costa Rica!" or wherever you happen to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment