Friday, July 31, 2009

"No Impact Man"

I just read my Sierra Trading Post blog - speaking of Seirra Trading Post, I think they should pay me some sort of little stipend. That's where I buy nearly all my clothing and then some. It's where Kim and the kids get a lot of their clothing. I keep up on their blog. I tell everyone about how wonderful the company is because of the quality and low price of clothing. I feel like an enthusiastic employee. Yeah, so, I think they could cut me a little check for word of mouth marketing.

Anyway, I enjoyed this video trailer on Sierra's blog today and thought I would share. It's extreeme, but then it wouldn't be entertaining if it wasn't.

2 comments:

Morgan and Joel said...

That looks awesome

Anonymous said...

Enjoyable. He should move to Port Townsend. This town is obsessed with these things. You almost feel guilty buying those type of things at the store. I feel eyes on me when I pull down a plastic bag in the produce aisle at the co-op when I forget my bags
kim barry