Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sinead O'Cedar


I decided to shave Cedar's head last week. She pulls her hair out for some reason. We really should probably research it to figure out if there are ways we can help her stop. In the meantime, she will have a buzz cut. It sounds mean to do that to a little girl. Though, I think it's better looking than half her head with short hair and the other half with really short hair. I don't know ... this way she looks like she's recovering from cancer. The other way it looked like she had some other disease that wouldn't allow her hair to grow in normally. I wasn't planning on shaving it so short, but she insisted on having the pink attachment, which is second to the shortest. "The pink one! The pink one!" Hair or no hair, she is a beauty.

2 comments:

tina said...

maybe with no hair, she'll break the habit, then you can let her hair grow again. the buzz cut really doesn't look (in the picture) much different than normal, since her hair's been slow growin'! :)

jskelly said...

She is still just as beautiful :)