Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kim's New Crush: Mo Willems

Kim started following the blog of Mo Willems, author of the "pigeon" books. She admitted she has a crush on him. I'll have to keep an eye on her. :-) Mo is having a contest, a pigeon drawing contest. Luckily, we have an eligible contestant in our family, so for our family fun night we got out all the art supplies and drew, painted, or otherwise created pigeons. I will not be sending in my creations because I am not the eligible contestant, but I must show the world what I can do! The boys and I talked about what a Pablo Picasso-Mo Williams pigeon, a Vincent Van Gogh-Mo Williams pigeon, or an Eric Carle-Mo Williams pigeon might look like, etc. So, here's my pigeon debut thanks to my wife's new crush. (I like the googly eye. It was Ethan's idea to bring those out.)

No comments: