

My dad made ladder golf games to give to us kids for Christmas. We didn't realize it could be an inside game as well as outside. This made for some good fun when it was too cold to want to go outside. It's challenging, but fun. I hate it when it spins around the bar and then spins off. I like how the balls can bounce off the ground onto the bars if played on a hard surface. I don't know what the rules say about that, but we play it that way. Our dog Jenny hates it when we play because we won't let her participate - she loves tennis balls! Anyway, thanks Dad!
3 comments:
I'm intruiged - how do you pay??
I've seen that someplace, but wasn't sure how to play it . . . looks like fun for the family though.
Loving the indoor play!
http://www.thedayofgames.com/commerce/commerce.cgi?listcategories
Post a Comment