Saturday, June 5, 2010

50 Dangerous Things: 02 - Play in a Hailstorm





I have been waiting for another hailstorm, but I'm tired of waiting. I think they mostly happen in the spring around here, a couple times a year at most. With spring coming to an end I should be happy with what I have. Several weeks ago, probably over a month, it hailed. I happened to be at the elementary school helping install a flower garden. I didn't even think about the "Dangerous" activity of playing in a hailstorm. At home, however, the kids were all over it. Though, by the time the kids got their metal mixing bowls, or in Cedar's case a plastic colander, and Kim was able to find the camera to capture the moment, the hail had stopped. It really didn't last very long. I'm not sure they ever do. Even though the hail didn't last the fun did. I'm not sure where the boys and their bowls were when Kim took the pictures, but Cedar was ready.

No comments: