On October 6, 2011 it snowed most of the day here in Rock Springs, and this morning we woke up to some snow on the ground ... mostly the grass, cars, and roof. The long-time local folk are telling me this is not normal. Just a few days ago I thought the weather had been abnormally warm. Something doesn't feel right when the two extremes are experienced in the same week. Oh well, the snow falling is pretty, for now. Now if we could just figure out how to turn the heat on in this house. I left a message with the owners ....
The kids built a snowman with the new babysitter. They more or less happily submitted to my request to snap a photo of them with their work. They had me edit the photo with a cool tone to show they were cold. Cedar would like to point out her snowbaby, which appears to be camouflaging with some patches of snow. The snowman is sporting my top hat from a high school prom.
I hope it gets warm again before getting any colder.
1 comment:
I love how they are barefoot next to their snowman. Have you figured out your heater yet. We have a light switch in our basement that can turn the heat off. I hate it. It's an older home so what are you going to do?
Post a Comment