A few weeks ago ..... Phew! Ethan made the cut. When Missoula Children's Theater came through Boardman there weren't any cuts, rather, they sometimes cut parts of the script because there weren't enough participants (according to a certain child I know). Rock Springs had a good turnout for auditions. About 20 kids went home a little bummed that day. For the rest of the week Ethan walked to the high school and for several hours practiced how to be a Munchkin, then walked home. At the end of the week we were privileged to be part of the audience for two performances. It makes me happy to see how much Ethan enjoys being in these plays. I am grateful for such a wonderful organization with talented and caring people who serve to develop hard work, confidence, and many other non quantifiable life skills (I enjoyed reading that mission statement.)
No comments:
Post a Comment