As a person who is intrigued with form and function, seemingly silly things can excite me. For example, a toilet seat. As simple of an object as it may seem there is a lot of thought and work that goes into creating one. Who would have thought someone could improve upon the padded seat or elongated contour? I love the toilet seat I now have. It defies the laws of gravity with a spring or tension or something, I really don't care, and slowly closes ending it's trick with a quiet gentle tap. If you have or have had kids you know why this is so cool. You just might not be as excited as I am. Kim seems to recall having spent a small fortune on this thing. I swear we didn't spend that much more than a nice regular seat. My only disappointment is that I didn't install it sooner and we don't have one in the kid's bathroom.
2 comments:
HOLY SMOKES! I had to watch the video several times because I couldn't believe my eyes! That is totally crazy.
You're funny, Kevin! It is a cool seat though!
Post a Comment