50 dangerous Things: 04 - Kiss Hello Like the French
Okay, so this isn't dangerous in the way most people think, but it is defined as something difficult for most of us North Americans. If we know how to give and receive a social greeting kiss then we have overcome a certain fear. Learning about that which we do not know, because culturally and/or socially more things are seen as hazardous for our children to do, is pretty much the premise of this book. Warning: don't be surprised if you get slapped if you misuse or do this incorrectly. This is an in-progress thing as we reside in North America in a culture with the biggest personal space requirements in the world. We will only be practicing on family. (The buzzed head is Cedar. We shaved it again so she wouldn't pull it out. She said in a happy voice, "I look like Grandpa!")
1 comment:
2 things:
1 - I would SO love to take a look at that book.
2 - I know I haven't really seen either of Cedar's grandpas, but I'm quite sure she is MUCH cuter.
Post a Comment