
Last weekend was the funeral of Kim's grandmother. It was a really nice service. To sum it up, it was a wonderful celebration of her life and the importance of family relations. I could not believe how many people - family - were there. Throughout the night before and the day of the services there were loud happy moments when the whole family was enjoying each other's company catching up with one another (like the hula hoop contest ... I won) and there were silent moments quietly remembering Grandma.
Kim, being the oldest child in her family, was a pall bearer with 6 other cousins. They were also the oldest in their respective families, though they all happen to be men. She did a great job and I'm glad she did it even though she was the only lady.



1 comment:
I don't understand why we couldn't hula hoop. . evidently you have the moves and Audrey and I don't :)
Post a Comment